Monday, January 5, 2009

The Best of 08

Here's a recap of my favorite times in 2008:

New Years Eve on the Strip:


My Christmas present from Jake (Christmas of 07, but used in 08):


Hoover Dam tour:


My birthday:


Disneyland:


Summerlin Arts Festival:


Hiking:


Siggy's visit:


Week long vacation in California:


Sky diving:


Rock Band Concert:


Pumpkin Patch:


Canoe Race:


First rodeo:


Things not pictured that were also fun/exciting:

Sister's graduation

Jake's b-day

1/2 Marathon

Family visit/ snow storm

2008 was a pretty fun year and I'm looking forward to 2009. Happy late new year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such sweet memories; they'll last you a lifetime and then some. I absolutely love how radiant you look in a photo! Neither you, nor Jacob take a bad photo!

xoxoxo
Mom

Anonymous said...

DAM! I just love that dam, 'n' I'm not even joking. :)