Sunday, October 10, 2010

Wine Country Half Marathon

This thing was hard. So hard that I had to walk a little bit the last couple of miles! This is unheard of. I might run really slowly, but I don't walk. I could blame it on all the hills, or the fact that the temperature was in about the mid 70's by the time I finished (that's warm for running), but I'll just be honest and say that I ran the first half of the race too fast and probably didn't train as much as I should have. My unofficial time is 2:06. My last race was 6 minutes faster :( Oh well...It was a beautiful course and the finisher's medal is the coolest one I've ever gotten so I don't regret doing it. Here are the pictures:





1 comment:

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I think that is the neatest runners medal. Kudos to you, Meggars. :)