Saturday, May 8, 2010

El Indio



I'm starting a list on the side of the blog of all the Diners, Drive-ins and Dives locations I've been to and it reminded me that I've never written about El Indio. Jake's good friend from college (and Las Vegas) is from the San Diego area. He goes to visit quite often and usually goes to this place. The first time he brought a bag of chips back from the establishment I was hooked. They are really the best chips ever. They're huge and oily and have some type of red seasoning all over them. I was so obsessed with them that I'd get mad at his friend if he didn't bring any back after a trip home. We've actually been to the restaurant ourselves a couple times and the rest of the food is just as good. I think we need to make a trip down there soon. Jake can visit with his friend and I can stay at the restaurant and eat all day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tell Drew I'll send cookies if he'll send chips.

;)