Sunday, November 29, 2009

The Ceremony

It's time for the really good stuff now. I have to say that I was completely fine all day until about 2 seconds before I was about to walk down the aisle. I looked outside and saw how beautiful everything was and how the song our bridal party was walking out to was just perfect and I couldn't believe that it was actually my wedding. It was more perfect than any movie, magazine, or wedding website that I'd ever seen and just knowing that my best friend in the whole world was waiting for me caused the tears to flow. Then "Here Comes the Sun" started to play and I knew I had to get it together. I managed to make it down the aisle without crying too much, but it was soooo overwhelming to be the center of attention and to know that everyone was staring at me. On top of that, the way we'd positioned the chairs caused me to not be able to see Jake until I was almost to the end of the aisle. His warm smile caused my anxiety to cease and Uncle Rob's sweet introduction set the grounds for a wonderful ceremony. We read our vows, exchanged rings, and sealed everything with a kiss. Enjoy the photos!


Other recaps:
Rehearsal Dinner
Getting Ready
Car Photos

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! A very special day, indeed. :)

Unknown said...

I need your help getting my blog as cool as yours! my sucks!