Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Wedding Details

Back to the recaps!! Here are my favorite pictures of all the little wedding details. All photos are by Sara unless noted.

(not by Sara)

(not by Sara)



(not by Sara)
Please also note that my friends and family set ALLLL of this up the morning of the wedding. They are all so wonderful and I am so grateful that they worked so hard to make the day so perfect.

(not by Sara)



My mom and her best friend worked endlessly the days leading up to the wedding in order to make all of these cupcakes! They were to die for and my mouth still waters when I look at the pictures of them.


My mom also made this. I thought she was going crazy because every time I would talk to her MONTHS before the wedding she would talk about how she'd been working on this pillow. I'd think to myself "how long can it take to make a small pillow?" And then I saw it and I understood. It is the most detailed and beautiful thing you could ever imagine! The other side is equally as beautiful but I don't have a picture to show you right now.



No comments: