Thursday, December 31, 2009

Bye Bye 2009

I think it's safe to say that this has been the most eventful year of my life. It seems fitting that it would be since 9 is my favorite number ;) Here's a recap of the big events of the year. Links to the posts related to these events can be found on the right side of the blog in case you want to refresh your memory of the great times.

I ran a marathon

We got engaged

Jake earned his pilot's license

We moved to California

Jake started his own business

We tied the knot

Although all of these events were wonderful, I think I'm ready for a break. Let's hope that 2010 is just as wonderful, but a little more low key. Thank you to all of our friends and family for supporting us through these events and for making 2009 so amazing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You two have had an amazing year!
I wish you the very best for 2010. I've enjoyed being with you on this beautiful journey. :)

Love,
Mom #1, #2