Monday, January 19, 2009

I confess my love for....


Nike Dri Fit. I purchased two shirts yesterday at the Nike outlet for about $8 each. This is an amazing deal b/c they are usually around $35. Over the course of my training I have come to realize that I will never be able to comfortably wear a cotton t-shirt to run/work out in. I am too spoiled to go back now. I firmly believe the inventor of this material deserves a Nobel Prize. A regular cotton shirt quickly becomes saturated with sweat during a normal workout, sticks to your body, and makes you feel like you've gained 10 lbs, but the the miracle dri fit wicks all the sweat away, is super soft, and basically just the best thing in the world. My only complaint is that is smells horrible after a good work out. I mean, duh, sweat smells, but for some reason the dri fit material makes it smell worse. This is only a minor inconvience though and would never provoke me to return to the archaic cotton shirt.

No comments: