Sunday, October 25, 2009

New Camera!!

Our new camera arrived the other day (we ordered it through Sears with a couple of wedding gift cards). Jake did a lot of research to find the best one in our price range and this is what he came up with:
I need to learn how to use it, but here's what I've taken so far:

This one is for my mom :)

Jake just started to take piano lessons. He's being a good student and practicing at home!

This is my new craft room. It was an office, but we never went in except for to get things out of the closets. I went to Wal-mart the other day to get some storage containers to organize all my craft supplies and I found these cute curtains. I also covered the desk with a cheap table cloth so that it won't get ruined with paint and glue. I'm very excited to start my Christmas crafts now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kudos to Jacob! Funny, I thought he already knew how to play the piano. He always sounds so talented when he plays.

Baby girl,Syd, just too cute!

I love your craft room and I adore your new blog background.

Love,
Mom #1 & #2

megankl said...

Oh, he knows how to play, but only a couple songs and he wants to learn more. His mom got him the lessons for his b-day.