Thursday, October 15, 2009

New Favorite Show


It's called Man Shops Globe and it's on the Sundance channel Wed. @ 10pm. It's about a buyer for Anthropologie (one of my favorite stores) who goes all over the world in search of cool things for the store (to decorate with and to sell). Little known fact: ALL of the decorations in the stores are for sale. Based on the 2 episodes that I've seen I'm guessing that they are very expensive and out of reach for most customers. This past episode featured a huge chandelier made out of recycled materials that was AMAZING. The store had a special exhibit to showcase the items the buyer found in South Africa and president Obama bought it for his daughter's room! Anyway, it's a great show and I wish it was my job to travel the world for Anthropologie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want one of those chairs!

P.S. You go get that dream, girl! Remember, take that pilot with you. Swing by here every now and then and take me along. Will ya?

:)