Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Survey

Candy Cane Questions
1. What is your favorite Christmas Movie? Home Alone 1 & 2
2. Favorite Christmas Song?All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey
3. Favorite Holiday Memory? Well every Christmas we get a piece of fruit in our stockings and one year the fruit happened to be apples. After unwrapping all of our presents we looked over to see one of our cats eating the apple! I realize this sounds silly, but I'll always remember it. He ate a good chunk of it.
4. What kind of cookie/treat do you like to make? I'm not much of a baker, but it just doesn't feel like Christmas unless my mom makes her cream cheese cookies
5. Have you ever made an igloo? No, I think the neighbor kids and I tried to make a fort out of snow one year, but I don't remember it being too successful.
6. Do you love Starbucks? Gingerbread Latte or Eggnog Latte? I haven't had either one...
7. What makes the perfect Snowman?it it comes to life and sings songs
8. Best gift you have ever given? I gave my mom a Kitchenaid mixer. It was for her b-day, but it tops any Christmas gift I've ever given.
9. Best gift you have ever received? Super Nintendo in the 3rd grade. Oh, and my hot air balloon ride last year.
10. What is the snowman's name on Rudolph? No idea
11.Silver or Gold? Silver
12. What is your favorite Christmas decoration? my advent calendar type thing-cause there's candy in it.
13. What's your Christmas decorating style? traditional red and green. it works well since our walls are green and we have red drapes.
14. Do you hang stockings? Well Jake's is hanging from the coat closet door and mine is at my family's house
15. How many days do you celebrate Christmas? Well this year it's like a 2 week ordeal.
16. What do you want this year? running socks...for real.
17. What was your favorite ornament on the tree as a child? One w/ a mouse sleeping in a tea cup
18. favorite food you eat on Christmas day? no favorites

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So very many sweet memories. Makes me a teary-eyed mom, but in a wonderful way. Bittersweet. Just think, one day your children will discover your special secrets, too. :)
Thanks for the smiles and the warmest of heart-shakes!

Love,
Mom