As for a life update:
Nothing too exciting going on. Jake has been busy at work and I've been busy trying to decide what I want to be when I grow up. Actually, I think I have an idea, but there aren't many job openings w/ the economy in shambles so for now I'll slave away in my cubicle doing the same thing over and over. A boring job is better than no job!
Jake and I will be pretty busy the next few weeks so hopefully I'll have interesting things to write about.
- This weekend my grandma will be in town to watch my half marathon
- My family will be in town from the 14th-17th
- Jake leaves for Nor Cal on the 19th
- I'm hosting a Christmas slumber party for 3 of my favorite people on the 20th
- I leave to join Jake for x-mas on the 24th
- Jake's dad is coming the first week in January to go to a ZZ Top concert with him