Friday, December 19, 2008

The Day Hell Froze Over

Here are some pictures of the biggest snow storm in Las Vegas since 1979. Most of it melted the next day, but it was fun while it lasted!

Snow on a palm tree....not something you see every day.

Me and the sister.

Me and Jake

He took a pretty hard fall.

So the family is gone now and Jake left for California today. I'm all alone :( We had a good time with the family and pets. I had Monday and Tuesday off so it was nice to have a mini vacation. Also, my mom cooked and did laundry the whole time she was here so that was nice too. We had a nice time just hanging out and relaxing (no touristy things). We also went shopping and my mom got me these boots:
http://www.stevemadden.com/item.aspx?id=46682

Well they are pretty much like this except they don't have the cuff at the top. They are my new favorite thing. We also went to Marshall's and got some Nike running clothes for super cheap!
That's all for now. I must clean up the house before the Christmas slumber party tomorrow.

No comments: