Sunday, March 15, 2009

No Such Luck

Unfortunately we did not win the HGTV Dream Home. I'm incredibly sad about this, but I suppose life will go on. To make myself feel better I thought I'd spend some time sharing MY idea of a dream home.
* A huge laundry room to accommodate the massive amount we seem to collect
Closet Factory

* I want it to be comfortable and eclectic
* Lots of natural light
* Big kitchen that opens up to the living area (with 2 dishwashers like the HGTV home)
* A craft room
Pottery Barn

* Lots of closets and cabinets so that I can be super organized
* A pool under the house that is completely enclosed by big boulders so that it's like a cave and the rocks will magically be heated. (shhh...I don't care if it makes sense, it's my "dream")
* Jake wants his own study/office in the attic that has a secret passage way.
* A big garden w/ onions, tomatoes, cilantro and jalepenoes so that we can make salsa
* Jake wants wood beams like this throughout the house
Domino

3 comments:

nbalike said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
nbalike said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful dream home! I'll lay a bet that your dreams come true one day, but that you will surprise yourself with an even greater plan.