Saturday, March 7, 2009

We FINALLY Saw this movie:


It was really good and I would highly recommend it, but I guess the Academy's recommendation is more reputable than mine. So take their word and go see it! My favorite part was the choreographed dance during the credits. I absolutely love choreographed dance scenes! Tomorrow night we're going to see this:

FOR FREE!!! A girl I work with has some connections and offered me free tickets. Jake's boss said it was really good so we're looking forward to it. To be honest though, I would be looking forward to it even if it had horrible revues because I love free things! But speaking of Broadway musicals, does anyone want to buy me tickets for this:

It's going to be at Mandalay Bay starting in May and would make an excellent birthday gift. I'm just saying...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really? Would it matter if you had to sit in a cheap seat?

WAIT....I already know your answer.

:)

Love,
Mom