Saturday, March 14, 2009

Top 10 Reasons I Hate Wal-mart:

1. It's pretty much always crowded (unless you go before 3:00 on a weekday, but obviously that's impossible).
2. They never carry the same products every week. This is especially annoying when you find a product you like, but then can't find it for a week or two (or at all) after that.
3. The produce is HORRIBLE.
4. There are never enough lines open and I usually have to wait around 15 minutes to check out.
5. People automatically become idiots when they walk through the door (they don't pay attention to their surroundings at all).
6. The aisles on the grocery side are wide enough for 2 carts to pass, but on the personal care side of the store you can barely squeeze one cart down the aisle.
7. They are horrible at bagging groceries. I purposely empty my cart a certain way so that it's bagged a certain way (all canned items together, all boxed items together, all cold items together) but they can NEVER seem to bag it correctly. Oh, and we don't have self check out at the one I shop at.
8. The Glad Ware is on the "home" side instead of on the grocery side w/ the ziplock bags and whatnot where it would make sense so I never remember to buy them.
9. The store I shop at has only been open about a year, but all the carts are messed up already.
10. It's the cheapest so I feel I must shop there.

No comments: