Thursday, August 11, 2011

Cutest Pillows Ever

When we went to Napa several weeks ago we found a store that had a bunch of cute items. Some of the cutest were dish towels and pillows from catstudio. I ended up purchasing a dish towel for my mom's birthday, but I recently checked out their website and really fell in love. If these weren't so pricey I would purchase the following pillows:



They have a Nevada pillow, but I don't feel any sort of connection to the entire state of Nevada so I'd definitely choose this one.


These are all hand stitched, thus explaining the hefty price tag. I don't think I'll ever be able to justify $149 for a pillow, but I'll continue to check the website in case they ever have a 75% off sale.


2 comments:

M3 said...

I love my dishtowel! These pillows are too cute, too. I think that Oklahoma one stole my heart.

megankl said...

that's my favorite too!!