Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Things I'm Looking Forward to:


The big move is quickly approaching and while I'm still nervous about not having a job, I'm still very excited to start out new life. Here are the things I'm most excited for:

*Being near my second family
*Being able to run more than 3 miles because of the ridiculous temperatures at 5:00 am (yes it's actually dropped to 3 miles...ugh)
*Having my future little sister over to watch movies and eat popcorn
*Being surrounded by beautiful-ness
*Being able to go shopping with my other future sister and cousins
*Learning how to wakeboard
*Going to wineries
*Being only 2 hours away from San Francisco
*Having easy access to my future mom's closet
*Having a nice place for my family to come and visit (they aren't the gambling type and I know Las Vegas is not their ideal vacation spot)

1 comment:

Margie said...

I'm anxious and excited for you. Fresh air, beautiful scenery, cooler temperatures, a loving and nuturing family. Wineries,you can teach me what it all means. I'm clueless if it doesn't come in a box, unless it's labeled T-bird or Mogan David.

Here's what I am looking forward to: My new family. :)