Monday, April 11, 2011

Menu Monday

I've decided to start a weekly "Menu Monday" post. I realize I already have a food blog, but since so much of my time is spent cooking, I think I this blog deserves some food time as well. I'll be recapping the previous weeks menu and I will gladly share any recipe upon request.

Monday:
Stuffed zucchini, white bean and sun dried tomato dip, and pita chips

Tuesday:
Italian white bean dish, asparagus with vegan alfredo sauce, and fruit salad
Wednesday:
Dan Dan noodles and salad with homemade miso dressing

Thursday: (aka: I don't want to cook day)
Buffalo "chicken" wings, mashed potatoes and salad with homemade honey mustard dressing

Friday:
Dinner out

Saturday:
chips and Whole Foods guacamole for dinner. No picture ;)

Sunday:
Picnic sandwiches and green bean salad (featured on the other blog)

1 comment:

M3 said...

I'll have one of each...