Wednesday, May 13, 2009

1,2,3,4....


1,2,3,4 is a song by the Plain White Tees. I LOVE this song and swore up and down that this was the song I wanted to play as I walked down the aisle. However, Jacob kept insisting that we pick something else. I had the hardest time understanding this because I knew he really liked the song too. And, although he's given his opinion and input on all things wedding related, he hasn't said NO to anything I've really wanted. So what was his problem with playing the song as I walked down the aisle? The "problem" is that he wants to perform it for me at the wedding! Yes, that's right, I AM the luckiest girl in the world. I think he originally wanted to surprise me with this, but neither one of us are good at keeping secrets like this from each other and I really wasn't about to let up about the song ;) So Jake will sing and play his guitar and his uncle Dave has agreed to accompany him! Here is the music video:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can so hear him playing this song....and I LOVE IT!!!!