Monday, May 25, 2009

The Ceremony & Reception Site (aka Jake's Parent's house)

We're back from our fun filled trip to California! I'll write later about our wonderful time, but for now here are some pictures of where our wedding will take place.

So pretty!!


We'll stand under the arch to exchange our vows.


The tables will probably be set up here.
The indoor pool is off limits for the wedding so please leave your bathing suits at home.


The chicken coop/art club building :)


I predict some beautiful wedding pictures will be taken right here.


The pumpkin patch!

I'm so excited that we're getting married here. It's one of my favorite places in the world (besides MY parent's house in Texas, but TX is toooo hot for a wedding).

That's all for now! Gotta go rest up before work tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yep! It's official. I'm now a California resident.

;)

Anonymous said...

Seriously, this is absolutely the prettiest setting for the sweetest of couples. I always told you, M, one day he would ride up, maybe not on a horse, carrying a slipper, but he would come for you.