Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Gloomy Day

Saturday was super cloudy, but I was eager to use my new camera so we ventured out around Kelseyville and hoped that the rain would hold off. We've had some below freezing temps a few times the past couple of weeks so a lot of things are dead and not very pretty. We had to drive around for a while, but managed to find some picture worthy scenes...
Walnut Orchard


Pear Orchard




We actually found grapes at a couple of vineyards! Pretty much everything has already been harvested so we didn't expect to find any at all. Not sure why these hadn't been picked, but we were excited to find them.






One of these days I'll watch the dvd on how to use my camera and hopefully we'll get Adobe Photoshop again in the near future (the last copy we got turned out to be a scam) and then I'll start turning out some better pictures!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I see 'David' is posing in the orchard. ;)

Love those grapes! Can I have a few?

That's a shame about the Adobe. Did you order online, and if so, did you report the scam artist?

I can't imagine what you'll do once you learn your camera. You are going to have so much fun working with that beauty.

megankl said...

We did order it online, but we were able to get our money back so it wasn't that big of a deal.

The "too good to be true" deal really was too good to be true!