Thursday, November 25, 2010

The Jelly Belly Factory

We woke up on Monday morning in San Francisco and didn't really have any plans, but then Jake suggested we go to the Jelly Belly factory and I screamed...and jumped up and down. I've been wanting to go here for over a year and it isn't too far away, but I decided that I needed to go on a weekday to get the full experience. They give free tours all week long, but the factory is only in operation Mon.-Fri. Seeing as how we both work Mon.-Fri. I thought that we'd either have to take a vacation day or wait until next summer when I work part time. Luckily we didn't have to do either!!

It was definitely everything I'd dreamed of and more. Unfortunately you're not allowed to take pictures inside of the actual factory, but I definitely snapped away inside the store.

They have a new flavor that you have to try immediately. It's mango chili and it's amazing. It definitely has a kick to it!








1 comment:

Ms. Polka Dottie said...

I bet that was cool! I love those jelly beans, so many interesting flavors.