Thursday, December 9, 2010

5 things: Part 2

Time for the second installment of 5 things I'm grateful for today:

1. I finally have a hair appt. scheduled for next week. I haven't had my hair cut since June! This is nothing new though. I typically only get my hair cut 2 or 3 times a year. I should be better about it though because my hair always looks awful after a couple of months. Maybe my new years resolution will be to get it cut more frequently! Seems easy enough...

2. Jake is such a hard worker and recently received some huge compliments from a project manager of a job that he did a few months ago. I'm extremely proud of him and grateful that he works so hard to provide for us.

3. Wasabi covered sunflower kernels and a mom that mails them to me.

4. 90210 reruns. I was too young to watch this show when it first started and by the time I was old enough to watch it I didn't have any interest in it. Now I'm in love with it, but a little sad that the WE network went from the first season to (what I believe) is the last season. I have no idea what has happened in between! Where did Brandon and Brenda go??

5. Dexter. I swear my life doesn't revolve around television. Okay, it kind of does, but this season of Dexter is AMAZING. Sunday is the season finale and I just can't wait. Probably the first time I've ever been excited for a Sunday night to roll around. I've been searching all over the internet for spoilers (shame, shame) but I can't find anything!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thankful that I was able to finally retrieve Hannah's favorite toy from the red cedar tree.

Grateful that I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel on my latest project.

65 degree temps and time for my puppy!

Ginger tea.

Food bloggers that remind me that 'anything' is possible.