Time for the second installment of 5 things I'm grateful for today:
1. I finally have a hair appt. scheduled for next week. I haven't had my hair cut since June! This is nothing new though. I typically only get my hair cut 2 or 3 times a year. I should be better about it though because my hair always looks awful after a couple of months. Maybe my new years resolution will be to get it cut more frequently! Seems easy enough...
2. Jake is such a hard worker and recently received some huge compliments from a project manager of a job that he did a few months ago. I'm extremely proud of him and grateful that he works so hard to provide for us.
3. Wasabi covered sunflower kernels and a mom that mails them to me.
4. 90210 reruns. I was too young to watch this show when it first started and by the time I was old enough to watch it I didn't have any interest in it. Now I'm in love with it, but a little sad that the WE network went from the first season to (what I believe) is the last season. I have no idea what has happened in between! Where did Brandon and Brenda go??
5. Dexter. I swear my life doesn't revolve around television. Okay, it kind of does, but this season of Dexter is AMAZING. Sunday is the season finale and I just can't wait. Probably the first time I've ever been excited for a Sunday night to roll around. I've been searching all over the internet for spoilers (shame, shame) but I can't find anything!