5 things I'm grateful for today:
1. The sun came out today! I can't remember the last sunny day we had. Unfortunately the 10 day forecast shows nothing but rain in the foreseeable future.
2. Hair cut day is finally here!
3. I had enough time this morning to go running, sweep the floors, take out the trash and clean out all of the old leftovers in the fridge. I also went grocery shopping during my lunch break and finished making more Christmas presents. I feel like I've accomplished a lot today.
4. My sister sent me a text saying that our mom bought us some salsa that contains ghost chilies! I'm so excited and nervous.
5. I had a $10 off coupon for Safeway that expires on Friday. I'm grateful for the coupon and the fact that I remembered to pull it out of my wallet before I paid.