Sunday, December 12, 2010

5 things: Part 4

Sorry I missed a day of 5 things :( Here are the 5 things I'm grateful for today:

1. Dexter is on tonight!

2. The most adorable cat in the world.


3. My mom has been texting me pictures of the family pets and today she sent some of the newest addition in his timeout spot. He's been climbing up the Christmas tree and removing the limbs!

4. We're having dinner with Jake's dad and step mom tonight.

5. Last night we had chips and guacamole for dinner. Today I had leftover chips and guacamole for lunch. I'm grateful that guacamole was invented.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She is in such deep thought. Makes one wonder what she is planning. ;) By the way, that's a beautiful photo of her!

.....

my electric blanket.

discovering a Christmas decoration I'd forgotten about....a snowman!

Gingersnaps and ginger tea for supper.

Three left-over cans of paint, all the same color/same brand, and neutral enough to use on an old chair that's going into the newly painted bedroom.

The realization that Rome wasn't built in a day, a week, or a month AND that even if I don't finish everything, I still have the best of intentions.

;)