Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Do Not Pass Go, Do Not Collect $200

Last week Jake and I were on a Monopoly kick. We played 4 games in the span of a couple days. I dominated the first two, but didn't have such great luck the last two tries. I was doing so well that I was pretty sure I was a real estate genius, but after losing two games, I've concluded that the game is based primarily on luck ;)


This was the board at the end of the second game. All of the hotels were MINE! I didn't bother to take a picture after the next couple of games when the board was in Jake's favor.

We're pretty much sick of the game now. We might play again in another year or so.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We are doing a marathon game upon your arrival. No one eats gingerbread until I win. Eggnog is served to all losers and The Bush Tax Code is recognized, legit, and in full force.
Oh wait a minute...that was today's earlier news.
OKAY...back to the game. ..
I get to be the sewing machine. If someone has misplaced that particular piece, I choose to the toy top. However, should that piece be absent, I am the race car.
yada, yada, yada....
;)
Hurry, these game pieces are already gathering dust!