Sunday, December 12, 2010

Shooting Pumpkins

Our pumpkins have been sitting on our porch since Halloween. We never carved them so they weren't rotting or anything, but seeing as how Christmas is only 2 weeks away, we thought it was time to dispose of them. Jake came up with the brilliant idea to take them to his grandparent's house and shoot them. I reluctantly agreed. Guns scare me, but Jake was excited so off we went...



It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. It was only my 2nd time to shoot a gun. My first time was at the same place, but with a LOUD gun that resulted in a temporary loss of hearing. This gun was much more tame and I now feel prepared to defend myself against a home invasion. Burglars beware!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Annie Oakley, saddle up your horse and get on down here, will ya?

;)