Sunday, February 6, 2011

Chirp, Chirp, Chirp

As you might know, I'm pretty obsessed with our Chirp China by Lenox, even though I just pulled it out of the boxes a couple of weeks ago.

So imagine my excitement when we went to Bed Bath and Beyond yesterday in search of a new comforter and we stumbled upon this:


Now, I'm not usually one for having everything be matchy-matchy, but I couldn't resist this purchase. Besides, it's not like we eat dinner in bed, so I don't think there will be too much "Chirp" in the house. Also, the blues in the bedding are actually quite a bit different than the blue from our china so if you're not me, and I wasn't broadcasting it on this blog, then you might never connect the dots that they are all from the same line.


We already owned these 3 throw pillows. They fit perfectly with the new bedspread!

And since I thought I should tie in some more blue into the room, I changed out some of my wall hangings from this:


to this:

They are from the 2011 OSU program calendar that my mom gave to Jake. My grandparents gave me the 2010 one last year. He hadn't hung it up yet, so I got permission to tear out the pages for the greater good of our bedroom. One day I'd like to do an entire wall of these things. They're so fun and colorful.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That comforter is beautiful, as is the entire bedroom! I know how happy you must have been when you discovered this great find. Those vintage covers, from the calendar, add an amazing touch. I love, love, love the whole caboodle!