Saturday, February 5, 2011

Pink Phone, Favorite Toy, and Pet Pics For My Mom

Jake's phone cover broke the other day. He went to the Verizon store to get a new one, but the only color they had was pink. Most guys would try another store or wait until a new shipment came in, but not Jake. He needed a phone cover and was totally fine with a pink one. I love him for this.

This is Zulu's favorite toy. Her grandma and grandpa sent it to her a couple weeks ago. She wants to play for OSU when she grows up.

And here are your weekly Zulu pics. She's growing like a weed! She has her good days and she has her tremendously awful days, but I can never stay mad at her too long because of her adorable face. I just take my anger out on the person who purchased her without my permission ;)




We can't leave out Meow Meow (aka Sydney). She's still very upset with the puppy and with us for bringing the puppy into her world. She no longer greets us at the door when we come in and her "meows" have lessened, but she still snuggles up next to me at night so I know she still loves me.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think she's getting gray hairs from all the stress.

Unknown said...

Dear Syd,

Grandma loves you twice as much as she did yesterday, but only half as much as she will tomorrow.

Love,
Grams

P.S. Miss Zulu, please be extra-kind to Syd, she's trying to figure out if you have replaced her in the hearts and minds of mom and dad. She doesn't understand the whole bit about sharing, but she will. Give her time.

Unknown said...

Only a real man can wear pink.