Thursday, October 20, 2011

The Coast


Jake and I headed to the coast for our "weekend."  We were only there for one night, but we had a wonderful time visiting with his dad and step mom who were also there for vacation.





We visited a winery while we were there.  It was right on the coast and very beautiful.  They also had the cutest puppy wandering around.





I love the ocean.  It just boggles my mind to be standing on the edge of the continent and know that there's nothing but water for thousands of miles.

3 comments:

M3 said...

Lovely pics! I agree, looking out over the ocean, we are reminded of its vastness. Its a very humbling experience, witnessing the power of water. How many gallon jugs would it take to fill this?....and the questions bombard us....

Fash Boulevard said...

these pictures are stunning. so glad I found your blog. definitely following. If you get a sec I'd love to hear what you think of my fashion blog. It's all about the adventures of a southern girl turned LA local. xo

www.FashBoulevard.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Jacksonville Marina
WAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
What a nice view near marina
so much relaxation was there!!!!!!!!!!!