Thursday, March 4, 2010

Conversation of the Week:

I survived my first week of volunteering at the after school program! Monday was a lot of fun, but Wednesday was kind of rough due to one of the workers being out sick. Classes were combined AND it was raining out (no outside time for them to run off all their energy) so it was a little crazy. Here's my pick for the best conversation of the week. I think I'll try to do this each week because I'm sure the kiddos will provide me with plenty of writing material.

5th grade boy: Do you have a boyfriend?
Me: No, I have a husband though.
5th grade boy: What?! How old are you?
Me: 25
5th grade boy: I thought you were in high school!

5th grade boy=my new favorite person
I also like the kid that drew me a picture of Charlie Brown.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

2funny!

Please share the pic of Charlie Brown with us.