Monday, July 12, 2010

I Don't Shop At The Mall

I shop at mom #2's house (or the Salvation Army, but it's one in the same). Here are some treasures I picked up the other night.



We were most excited about Heidi. We're going to have a little girl one day and name her Heidi. And a little boy named Holden. Everyone be on the lookout for a vintage version of The Catcher in the Rye.

And I've saved the best for last. Welcome to my very own Sunglasses Hut!


My old pair of sunglasses were from Wal-Mart. They were $5. These are all super fancy brands. I've just inherited pairs of Brighton, Ray Ban, Cooper, Tommy Hilfiger, BCBG and Serengeti. I feel so cool when I wear them! Sorry ladies, she only had one son so she can't be your mother in law too.

Oh, and then she sent these home with Jake the other day

They're flowers from her garden, not the expensive florist! And she told Jake we can keep the vase!

Don't be fooled though, she's only gives us things because she wants us to take good care of her when she's old ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You have truly been blessed! First with Jacob and then with his wonderful family. :)

P.S. Those flowers are gorgeous!!!!!