Sunday, July 11, 2010

We Live in the Country

And this was our entertainment on Friday night:

Not quite like the PBR in Las Vegas, but it was still fun. My camera battery died during the event so I only got a couple pictures. Luckily I managed to snap a shot of my favorite thing during the entire rodeo:

It's a mini horse! I have to have one of these. It was the cutest thing ever! I'm going to train it to live inside the house. It's basically like a big dog, right?? I'm sure Sydney would love it too. I haven't sold Jake on the idea yet, but I'm sure he'll come around.

The rodeo is a big deal in these parts. They had a parade for it on Saturday morning. I was at work, but could see part of it from the window. They also had a dance on Saturday night that was free with admission to the rodeo. I definitely wanted to go, but we already had plans so we decided that we're going to learn how to line dance and go next year. I'll probably need to get a cowboy hat and some boots.

No comments: