Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Our New (Old) Dresser

About a week ago we mentioned to mom #2 that we needed another dresser. She has a couple extra ones in the garage, but they're pretty big so she suggested we take the one from the bathroom at the office. So we did. And it's so cute and looks great in our room.

Speaking of our bedroom, remember when I got all of those calendars at the beginning of the year, but I didn't think I'd actually use one of them because I wanted to frame some of the pictures? Well I did. I think I made it to March before I couldn't wait any longer.

My grandparents gave us the calendar for Christmas. The pages are covers of old OSU football programs. The one in the middle says TCU vs. A&M because OSU was originally Oklahoma A&M. Don't confuse it with Texas A&M. It's not the same.

Speaking of OSU, I'm going to be making a trip up there when I'm in Texas. It's only going to be a day trip, but I convinced one of my old roommates to ride up there with me. We're going to meet a couple of our friends for lunch and walk around the campus. I know it's kinda crazy to drive 4 hours one way just to have lunch and walk around, but I miss it so much and haven't been back since I graduated so I'm willing to spend 8 hours in the car.

I'm getting so excited for my trip home. It's been way too long!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You must find something special to do for Mom #2; she spoils you. ;)