Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Texas Trip: Part 3

Part 3 of my Texas trip actually doesn't include Texas at all, because we spent the day in Oklahoma! I forced my sister to sit in the car with me 4 hours each way so that we could spend 2 hours in Stillwater and so I could relive my college days.

We arrived in Stillwater at around lunch times and met up with one of my friends that lives in Tulsa. We ate at Eskimo Joe's because you really can't go to Stillwater for one meal and not get the cheese fries from Joe's. We actually regretted only getting one order of them.




After lunch we did a little OSU shopping and then walked around campus for a bit. It was 105 degrees though so the walking only lasted long enough for me to get a few pictures.






It was a fun day and I really wished I could have stayed longer. I'm going to talk Jake into going to homecoming one of these years...

On our way back I made my sister take a picture of this:


It will make more sense after you see the post for tomorrow.

No comments: