Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Texas Trip: Part 4

Jacob arrived on Thursday! We picked him up at the airport in the most embarrassing way we knew how:


Jake isn't actually the president of the Toby Keith fan club, but we make fun of him a lot and we thought he'd get a kick out of it.

On Thursday night my grandparents and two of my great aunts came to dinner. It was nice to visit and catch up, no pictures from that though :(

I also don't have any pictures from Friday because we mostly ran errands and got ready for a get together we were planning for Saturday.

I had a bunch of high school friends over and it was a lot of fun. We had hot dogs, chips and dips and lot of cupcakes. Wedding cupcakes to be exact. Well they weren't from the wedding, but they were the same flavors and were decorated in the same colors.


I really wish I lived closer to these people. We had fun reminiscing and catching up.


My sister had her own little party, but they must have thought we were weird, because they confined themselves to her bedroom for the day.


I also got to meet one of my second cousins for the first time. And she is the cutest thing in the whole world. She's only 2 and a half, but she's so tall and so smart! I want her to live with me.


Well that pretty much wraps up my time in Texas. I'll definitely be back for Christmas, but I wish it could be sooner!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How did that week pass by us so quickly?