Monday, May 23, 2011

Menu Monday

Monday:
Stir fry-it was beautiful, but I don't have a picture :(

Tuesday:
Taco Salad

Wednesday:
Veggie burger and salad with homemade sun dried tomato dressing
Thursday:
Pizza

Friday:
"Chicken" nuggets (yeah, we eat these way too often) with garlic carrots and beet greens

Saturday:
Frozen burritos (organic and vegan!) and guacamole

Apple sweet potato cobbler and strawberry rhubarb cobbler

Sunday:
Pesto pasta with sun dried tomatoes and olives

The following were from last week. They're the only two pictures I have and I can't even remember what else we ate.

Spicy hummus pizzas with cous cous and lemon roasted asparagus

Enchiladas with black bean and spinach filling

1 comment:

M3 said...

I would like to have one of each, please. Oh, and I'll take iced tea to drink.

;)