Thursday, September 30, 2010

Hobergs Resort

Jake's grandparents and the generations before them ran a resort on Cobb Mountain back in the day. The resort was purchased by a religious group, but was then sold to somone else and it is opening up again next summer. Check out their website: hobergsclub.com/index.html. It looks like they've done a fabulous job!
If you want to learn more about the history of Hobergs Resort or other resorts in Lake County then you should buy the book that Jake's grandma wrote!


Amazon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed reading Donna's book. And you know what I just remembered? I haven't read Grandma Marilyn's. You've got to let me know the title so that I can get it.

Oh, I got my pear cookbook today. Thanks for picking it up for me. I am really going to enjoy reading and baking my way through it. If I forget, remind me that I owe you $.