Saturday, April 24, 2010

Can next weekend hurry up and get here?

I'm just soooo excited! Festivities will be starting on Saturday in Santa Rosa where I'll be attending a friend's bridal shower. She's such a wonderful girl and I cannot wait until her wedding. It's going to be the event of the summer. After that we'll be heading down to San Francisco to stay at this place I heard about, Inn 1890:



(Click on the picture for a link to their site)
I heard about it from a customer that came into the furniture store. She stayed there, slept on a Tempurpedic mattress, and knew that she needed one for her home. She raved about the Inn and said they have a kitchen that's open all night and you can just walk in and help yourself!

On Sunday we're going to go to a Giants game! Apparently they're on a losing streak, but I don't mind if they lose because they serve Gilroy garlic fries at the stadium and that's about all I need to make me happy.

We might go on a tour of Alcatraz too, but I'll be fine if we save that for another trip. We will definitely go to another Triple D location though. I need to do some research and decide which one(s).

No comments: