Friday, June 25, 2010

Walmart Drapes


Walmart isn't typically the first place one would go to buy drapes, but I live in Lake County (i.e. there's nowhere else to go) and I'm cheap. I've purchased them at Walmart before when I got them for my craft room so I knew what I was getting into. Yes, the selection is limited and if I could have purchased anything that my heart desires, then I definitely would have shopped around for something more fun, but I took what I could get and I'm actually quite pleased with the outcome. This picture does not reflect how cute they actually look in the room. It seems that late afternoon is not the ideal time for taking pictures of a window. This picture also makes me realize how awful our TV looks right there, but it's our only option. In the near future, Jake is going to be hanging my plates that I got at the Salvation Army. I'll take a picture of that as soon at it's completed. Oh, I also have this cute print that mom #2 found at the SA. I'll post that as soon as it's hung too. Oh the anticipation is just too much!!

No comments: