Monday, June 7, 2010

Wicked

Was just so amazing. I think everyone should go see it right now. The music, the set, the story....all so wonderful! It was really one of the best shows I've ever seen and even though it's 2.5 hours long, it just flies by. I didn't want it to end! My favorite thing about it though was how it "explained" so many things from The Wizard of Oz. Like how the lion, the tin man, and the scarecrow came to be. And why the ruby slippers were so important. Oh and why the wicked witch is green! I don't want to spoil any of it so I won't elaborate. It's going to be in San Fran until September 5th and in Dallas until June 27th. It's in other cities too. Go here for other listings.

This has nothing to do with the show. There was a farmer's market going on right behind the theater and I thought the flowers were pretty.





1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are beautiful, the flowers are too, and that theatre is amazing. I am so glad you had the opportunity. It looks like the day was spectacular, too!