Sunday, January 16, 2011

Blog #2

Hi readers! Please check out the new blog that my mom and I have started.



It's a food blog that will focus on vegan cooking. I'm no chef, but my mom is a wonderful cook so I'm sure you'll see some pretty amazing things.

The goal is for my mom and I to choose a new recipe each week to make (hopefully on the same day). We'll then post our results on the blog. Hers will likely turn out better than mine, but I'm sure I'll be able to provide readers with some humor from my failed attempts.

I'm sure we'll convince my sister to join in on occasion, but she's off at school having fun, I mean working hard, so she probably won't have as much time to devote to the task.

P.S. Don't be scared of the vegan thing, I swear some of the food is really good!

No comments: